Barrier is an easy-to-mix, easy-to-apply surface protectant.
It forms a bond to glass, ceramic, porcelain, and other non-porous glass-like surfaces to form an invisible molecular barrier that protects the surface against scratching, while repelling liquids and dirt.
- Protects against hard water stains, masonry run-off, atmospheric pollution.
- Will not yellow, cloud, or haze.
- One bottle makes 1.1 gallons of protectant.
- Stores in a sealed bucket Barrier will last 60 days, allowing you to sealmany different sites.
- Protection lasts 4-8 months.
- 6.4 oz
Used to protect glass from hard water stains between cleaning, if you are cleaning the glass as often as quarterly to every 6 months, this is the protectant to choose.
Barrier is easy to apply, just clean the window a scond time with the 1 gallon mix of barrier, and iot offers the lowest cost seal available.
Clean the glass first.
Then, simply pour the contents of the bottle into 1 gallon of water.
Use a fresh clean mop and apply the protectant to the glass and squeegee the glass clear leaving months of protection behind.
Not to be applied to glass with an existing protective or low-e coating on the exterior surface.